Community

Call to make Westchester Parks group picnic reservations
Community Lead Stories

Call to make Westchester Parks group picnic reservations

Group picnic reservations are now open for the 2023 season. Reservations can be made by calling the Westchester County Parks permit office, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: 231-4575. Westchester County Executive George Latimer said, “There’s no better place to celebrate than in the beautiful outdoors, and […]

Help county gov create the “My Westchester” calendar
Community Lead Stories

Help county gov create the “My Westchester” calendar

Every year, Westchester County Government publishes a “My Westchester” Calendar to be distributed to our friends and neighbors across the County. Within its pages are pieces of art – a compilation of photographs submitted to County government by residents, employees, organizations and active members of our communities. The “My Westchester” […]

Caramoor welcomes Tracy Tajbl its new vice president
Community Lead Stories

Caramoor welcomes Tracy Tajbl its new vice president

Caramoor is pleased to announce the appointment of Tracy Tajbl as Vice President, Chief Development Officer, CDO. Tajbl’s work focuses on building relationships with Caramoor’s various constituencies to support institutional goals and ensure organizational sustainability. As CDO, Tajbl will work collaboratively with artistic and marketing partners to position Caramoor as […]

The Arc Westchester raises more than $300K
Community Lead Stories

The Arc Westchester raises more than $300K

The Arc Westchester Foundation, which is dedicated to increasing public awareness and raising financial resources to support The Arc Westchester’s programs and services for children, teens, and adults with developmental disabilities, recently hosted its 22nd Annual Golfing for Kids Outing and Tennis Mixer at Knollwood CC, Elmsford, NY. One hundred […]